Register to Play
Registrations are Open!
Registrations are now open for the 2020 season of football! All players must register via the MyComet online registration portal managed by New Zealand Football.
To register to play football with Pukekohe AFC:
- Simply log in to your MyComet profile, using your username and password.
- If you cannot remember your username and password, you can get these details emailed to you via the ‘Forgot password / username?’ link on the MyComet login page.
- If you are new to Pukekohe AFC, you can register by clicking the ‘Sign up’ link at the bottom of the MyComet login page.
If you experience any problems please contact Vicki (email@example.com)
Registration fees are strictly based on the year of birth.
Junior – First Kicks (4-6 yrs) (Born 2014-2016) … $90.00
Junior – Fun Football (7-8 yrs) (Born 2012-2013) … $120.00
Junior – Mini Football (9-12 yrs) (Born 2008-2011) … $140.00
Junior – Youth (13-17 yrs) (Born 2003-2007) … $145.00
19th Grade (18-19 yrs) (Born 2001-2002) … $220.00
19th Grade playing Senior Mens (Born 2001-2002) … $220.00
Senior (Born 2000 or earlier) … $290.00
Please pay fees via internet banking (our preferred option), using the player’s full name, date of birth and “Fees” as references…
ASB Pukekohe AFC
You do have the option of paying your fees online when you register. However, this method will incur a 2.5% MyComet administration fee, which will be added to your total at checkout.
If you select the ‘Pay Later’ option at the end of your registration, you can pay your fees via internet banking into the Pukekohe AFC bank account (our preferred option), and this will not incur an extra administration fee.
For all youth players (9-17yrs) who are participating in Pukekohe AFC trials, fees need to be paid in full before 17 February 2020. All other players need to register and pay their fees by 16 March 2020.
Womens’ & Girls’ Football
For girls who wish to play in a ‘girls only’ team:
- Please register via MyComet, as per the instructions above.
- Pay your fees via internet banking into the Pukekohe AFC bank account as per the instructions above.
- Please email Vicki (firstname.lastname@example.org) to advise her you wish to play in a ‘girls only’ team. This information will be recorded on our age-group lists and you will be contacted by the end of February with information about the date/time of the first muster.
- Girls (Junior and Youth) wanting to play in a mixed team (boys and girls) will need to attend trials … learn more about this year’s trials.
- Women and senior youth girls (14-17yrs) are invited to attend the Womens & Senior Youth Girls Football Muster 2020 on Sunday 9 February 2020, from 5.00pm
Prospective Franklin United Players
Franklin United will be holding trials for Grades 10-17 between 3 February – 13 February 2020, before Pukekohe AFC holds trials. (Please note that you are welcome to attend trials for both clubs.) Franklin United squads will be announced on 18 February 2020. Visit the Franklin United website for more information … www.franklinunited.nz/franklin-united-youth-academy/
Players who are selected to be a part of a Franklin United squad this season do not register and pay fees to Pukekohe AFC. They register and pay fees directly to Franklin United.