Register to Play
Registrations are Open!
Registrations are now open for the 2019 season of football. All players must register via the Comet online registration portal launched by New Zealand Football.
If you are unsure how to register, please click here (MyComet ‘Register for the Season’) for step by step instructions on how to register.
To register to play football with Pukekohe AFC:
- Simply log in to your MyComet profile, using your username and password.
- If you cannot remember your username and password, you can get these details emailed to you via the ‘Forgot password / username?’ link on the MyComet login page.
- If you are a new member to Pukekohe AFC, you can register by clicking the ‘Sign up’ link at the bottom of the MyComet login page.
If you experience any problems please contact Vicki (email@example.com).
Registration fees are strictly based on the year of birth.
Junior – First Kicks (4-6 yrs) (Born 2013-2015) … $90.00
Junior – Fun Football (7-9 yrs) (Born 2010-2012) … $120.00
Junior – Mini Football (10-12 yrs) (Born 2007-2009) … $140.00
Junior – Youth (13-17 yrs) (Born 2002-2006) … $145.00
19th Grade (18-19 yrs) (Born 2000-2001) … $220.00
19th Grade playing Snr Mens (Born 2000-2001) … $220.00
Senior (Born 1999 or earlier) … $290.00
Please pay fees via internet banking (our preferred option):
Please use Player’s full name and Date of birth and Fees as bank references, or pay via MyComet.
Online fee payments via MyComet are now active. If you use this facility to pay your fees, the payment will incur a 2.5% Comet Administration Fee, which will be added to your total upon checkout.
If you select the ‘Pay Later’ option at the very end of your registration, you can pay your fees via internet banking into the Pukekohe AFC Club account, which is the preferred option and this incurs no extra administration fee. Please pay the registration fee only.
For all youth players who are participating in trials (9-17yrs), fees need to be paid in full before 18 February 2019. All other players need to register and pay their fees by 18 March 2019.
For girls who wish to play in a ‘girls only’ team:
- Please register as normal (via MyComet) as per the instructions above.
- Pay your fees via internet banking into the Pukekohe AFC bank account as per the instructions above.
- Please email Vicki (firstname.lastname@example.org) to advise her you wish to play in a ‘girls only’ team. This information will be recorded on the age-group lists. These girls will be contacted by the end of February to advise them of the date/time of their first muster.
- Girls (Junior and Youth) wanting to play in a ‘mixed’ team will need to attend trials. Trial dates and information will be available on the website soon.
Prospective Franklin United Players
Franklin United will be holding trials for Grades 10-17 between 29 January – 8 February 2019, before Pukekohe AFC holds trials. Franklin United squads will be announced on 9 February 2019. Visit the Franklin United website for more information … www.franklinunited.nz/franklin-united-youth-academy/
Prospective Franklin United Players who wish to trial for FUYA teams:
They are to register online to attend trials via the Franklin Utd website: http://www.franklinunited.nz/franklin-united-youth-academy/
There are no fees payable at this stage, it is only to secure a place to trial.
Please click on the link below to read about FUYA’s philosophy and the Term & Trial dates, fees & training kit.