Franklin United First Team Head Coach Situation Vacant
11 September 2018
After just completing a rewarding season in the NRFL 2 (2018), where many locally based players earned starting positions, Franklin United are now looking for expressions of interest for the First Team Head Coach role to take the team into next season (2019).
This position will be filled by someone whom
• Is passionate about football and has proven experience within the Northern League Divisions or higher
• Has NZF Senior Level 2 certification or has the ambition to progress to this level within the next year
• Can work alongside an Academy and assist in the transition of Academy players into a First Team environment
• Can create, develop and implement a football plan for the season which can be understood and communicated amongst the club at all levels
• Has strong man management skills and has experience in leading a group of people with diverse cultures and age groups
• Will comply with the Franklin United DNA as well as Club Policies and Code of Conduct
• Has the ability to maintain and enhance the Franklin United footballing brand by continuing to develop our professional pride and culture
Please send all applications to Jim Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org, before 5pm on 30 September. Job Descriptions can be provided on request.